Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Blog

I'm not familiar with writting blog, but I would like to write down the things I have experienced, so I was started to write blog.

At first, I have to introduce myself first.
I am a sporty man, I like sports! Like basketball, I like the most :P
and the next will be badminton, swimming, volleyball as well.
Other than sports, I like shooting as well.
Anyway, I'm just a newbie and I have to learn a lot to improve my skills...
and I wish to get some outstanding photos in my life...

I'm a 21 years old man, and I'm still studying.
I was just graduated from TARC this year for my diploma, and I will continue my study in KDU for degree as well.
My degree is going to start at the end of this month, which is 27th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment